Franklin Transit connects people in the Franklin and Cool Springs Area by providing public transportation services. The service is managed and operated by The TMA Group for the Franklin Transit Authority.
Customer Attention Services:
If you need assistance, have questions or a general inquiry, call (615) 628-0260 and we will be happy to help you with your transit needs!
Hours of Service:
Monday – Saturday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Pick Your Ride:
Fixed Route Service
This service is provided throughout City of Franklin, including the Cool Springs area.
- Transit On DemanD (TODD) Service
TODD is a pre-arranged, curb-to-curb pick-up and drop-off service that also provides all-day, same-day access to Franklin’s Fixed Route Service.
- Route 91X – Franklin/Brentwood/Nashville Commuter Express Bus Service
Franklin Transit provides connecting local service to Route 91X. For schedule and fare information, click here.
- Route 95X – Spring Hill/Thompson’s Station/Nashville Commuter Express Bus Service
For schedule and fare information, click here http://www.rta-ride.org/commuterbus.html
- Schedules and Maps
- Transit vehicles are ADA-accessible.
- One-Half Adult Fares are offered during regular service hours to:
- Persons age 65 and over;
- Persons with disabilities;
- Persons with a valid Medicare card.
Rider Training/Transit Schools are available for first-time riders, civic and community groups, businesses and area agencies. The training lasts approximately 45 minutes and sessions include:
- Introduction to services
- Map and schedule reading
- Safe boarding and de-boarding transit vehicles
- Fare payment
- Scheduling TODD trips.
Call (615) 628-0260 for more information or to schedule training.
Lost and Found
(615) 628-0260, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Franklin Transit System receives funding from the Federal Transit Administration, the Tennessee Department of Transportation, the City of Franklin, and fares. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 funds were invested in the system.